A recent survey of NC military families found that 63% of respondents felt having enough diapers was a significant concern. Diaper Bank of NC is proud to support military families with their Truckload of Hope project! Working with Partnership for Children of Cumberland County, our mobile diaper bank will travel to eastern NC to serve military families in need.
You can help us make this initiative a success!
- Adopt the Mobile Diaper Bank … Help cover the costs of gas, insurance, and other direct expenses for the truck for one month.
- Volunteer to fill the truck … Consider having your church, scout troop, book club, or other group collect diapers for distribution.
- Distribute directly! … Join one of our monthly road trips to Fayetteville to put diapers in the hands of families.
Future Distribution Dates:
- June 3rd, 2017 Registration Full!!
- July 8th, 2017 Registration will open June 15th
- August 5th, 2017
- September 2nd, 2017
- October 7th, 2017
- November 4th, 2017
- December 2nd, 2017
- January 6th, 2018
- February 3rd, 2018
- March 3rd, 2018
- April 7th, 2018
- May 5th, 2018
Contact Us to talk about ways you can help.
Registration will open soon for Fort Bragg Military Families and residents living in Cumberland County.